The Dr. John H. Drabing Virtual Library of the AOAO Foundation serves as a members-only portal to the most used and useful journals all in one online location. The first volumes in the Virtual Library will open January 1, 2019. For only $375 (a deeply discounted rate that saves the subscriber over $1,400), AOAO member subscribers will have online access to a full year of all six journals in a bundle.
- American Journal of Sports Medicine
- Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery
- Orthopedic Clinics of North America
- Techniques in Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- The Spine Journal
Future vision of the Dr. John H. Drabing Virtual Library of the AOAO Foundation:
- The Virtual Library will serve as the go-to place for doctors in training for locating texts and mainstream journals that we use on a day-to-day, week-to-week basis.
- The Virtual Library will be the place where practicing surgeons go to refresh their knowledge about a topic as needed.
- The Virtual Library will be a great shared member resource, defraying the cost of these journals and texts to individuals and will serve as the established resource location for the profession.