We are pleased to bring you the April 2019 edition of the USBJI Newsletter.
- President’s Message – Preventing Musculoskeletal Injuries by Reducing Firearm Injuries
- The Economist Intelligence Unit, USBJI, ASBMR and NOF on Patient-Centered Care
- Not your average transition. Understanding the impact of rheumatic disease on early labor market activity
- Young Investigator Initiative Metrics
- Collaborating Organization Spotlight: ARHP is Now ARP – a Change in the Right Direction
- Cancer patients and survivors need the attention of the US Bone and Joint Initiative: A Call to Action
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society Endorses Patient-Reported Outcome Measures
- Doctors of Chiropractic in Multidisciplinary Settings
- Adult Symptomatic Lumbar Scoliosis (ASLS) Study
- MSK 2020 Tell Them! – MSK Health Issues for Candidates for Election
- May is National Arthritis Month …and National Osteoporosis Month!
- Global Alliance for Musculoskeletal Health (GMUSC) Conference 2020